USB Enabler Key QuickStart Guide
Quick Installation Guide
Detailed Installation Guide
- Insert the USB Enabler key into the system
- If you haven’t already, go to Downloads to download the Collection
- Place the unzipped program files into the Applications folder then double click an application to launch
- If running an application on a system for the first time, a window will open after you attempt to create or open a show. Select “Install Key Driver” and follow the on-screen instructions
- There is no need to release a USB license. After you have installed the Key Driver as described in step 4, the program will automatically recognize the USB dongle. If you run without a dongle plugged in, the program will run in Demo Mode.
- When launched the application may produce a message stating the application is from an unknown developer. To bypass this message, right click on the application and select “Open”. Or, go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General and look for the “Open Anyway” button. You will need to have admin privileges and will only have to do this once per application.