USB Enabler Key and Demo Downloads
These applications work with the PlaybackPro Collection USB Enabler Key licenses but will run in Demo Mode when a USB key is not present. SimpleSync does not require a license.
Browse below to find and download current versions of all DT Videolabs applications.
- A modern multi-core Intel-based Mac system is recommended
- Attach an external monitor
- If using a desktop system, use two monitors (one for the interface, one for the output). If a second output isn’t available, the Program section of PlaybackPro (Plus) shows what would be displayed on the output.
- Although the PlaybackPro Collection scales to any hardware — the more disk bandwidth, processing power and graphics processing you can allocate — the better.
- Running other applications simultaneously may cause the OS to use virtual memory and could potentially impact performance.
- The PlaybackPro Collection uses the QuickTime Framework, and is therefore extensible by using third party QuickTime components (i.e. use Flip4Mac component for .WMV playback)
Internet Activated Downloads
These applications work with Internet Activation Serial Code licenses and do not have a Demo Mode. To test, download the USB Enabler Key versions listed above.